Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ok im a blog virgin...

Hey, this is my first ever blog. I really dont have a clue on what to do yet so you'll have to be patient!!! LOL...i really want to add pics and pretty sparkely things but i dont know how...any advice??? I'm really not that good on the comp but i try!!! I'm hoping with your advice i'll become quite a pro!!! So this is pretty much an online journal??? here goes everything!!!!

Today i got up and had a visiter that happend to be my babys dad...all went well. Which is very cool that we are FINALLY able to be friends. We didnt make it so well as a couple but we were really good friends and hopefully we can get that back. Then i txt some friends to bring me a coffee from Tim Hortons and fell asleep waiting for it!!! It was worth the wait though!!! I convinced Brandi to stay and hang out for a bit while her husband went to pick up their kiddies. And thats when she showed me about this blog stuff...then he came and picked her up and she left me to fend for myself!!! LOL...i think i'm doing ok though.

Well, thats enough for today...if you have any pointers or advice...please don't hesitate!!! Gotta feed my kiddies some supper. So until tomorrow...luv ya!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Your doing a great job Wen!!!! I'll get that site from Tammy and we will make it all pretty!!!

Wendy said...

thanx Banni!!! I appreciate yur help!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi Wendy! If you have any questions about blogging feel free to ask me. Have a great day! :o)

Wendy said...

Thanx Tammy!!! I will probly have a million!!!